Delivery & Returns Policy
• Our stock is individual, old and most likely preowned so please accept reasonable wear & tear. We will always describe our items as accurately as possible.
• We will always do our very best to ensure your item(s) reach you safely and in the best condition. We package our items carefully and post them within three working days via Royal Mail or other secured courier services. Wherever possible we provide tracking codes so you can track your delivery online.
• UK – We offer FREE DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK on many of our stock items. Please click into the description area of any item to see if free delivery is included. For all other items, please contact us if you require a quote prior to purchase. We will arrange quick and secure delivery of all your purchased items. Collections can be arranged by prior appointment only.
• OVERSEAS – Please contact us for a quote on shipping costs.
• Buyers are responsible for checking with their relevant local authority if specific customs regulations or taxes are applicable; any fees or taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
• Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receiving them back in the condition they were purchased in.
• It is the buyer’s responsibility to pay for returns and ensure that the item(s) are returned with suitable packaging and to have proof of postage/delivery.